Your Business can reserve the "Sponsor" title for any of these Networking After Hours. Contact email@example.com for more details!
New! THE BREAKFAST CLUB.
Be a host for our new breakfast club - where you can spotlight YOUR business and inform Chamber members and guests specifically about your news.
September 28th, 4:00pm - 6:30pm at the Hopkinton Town Common
Hopkinton Police are hosting Hopkinton Police Night Out: https://fb.me/e/1DPmJnbiR. This is an incredible event for the community that will include K-9 demonstrations, food, a DJ, games, face painting, bounce houses, pony rides, a State Police mobile museum and more!
The Police are inviting Hopkinton businesses to set up a table with promotional materials and other giveaways for families so be creative!
To participate please email Tim Brennan at firstname.lastname@example.org with your business name and contact information. You will need to provide your own table and chairs. The Hopkinton Police is also accepting donations to help cover the costs of the event.
- Fri, May 14HopkintonMay 14, 8:00 AM – May 23, 11:45 PMHopkinton, Hopkinton, MA, USAThis First Annual Hopkinton Restaurant Week is going to be a great chance to take advantage of delicious deals, specials and prizes at participating restaurants. All will be offering indoor and some will be offering outdoor dining options, with many offering take out and delivery service!
- Thu, May 13Zoom May 13 - Monthly Breakfast Club
- Thu, Apr 15Zoom April 15 - Monthly Breakfast Club
- Thu, Jan 28Zoom January 28th - Monthly Breakfast Club
- Sun, Dec 06Zoom January 23rd - Monthly Breakfast Club
- Thu, Jun 18Zoom