Thu, Jan 27|
New Member Orientation
It has been a challenging 2 years and we are looking at getting back to business! You have made the investment to join the Chamber, now we invite you to make the most of that investment and learn about your Chamber and how you can get the most out of your membership!
Time & Location
Jan 27, 2022, 4:30 PM – 5:30 PM EST
About the event
You are invited to attend a new member orientation on January 27th!
At this event, you will:
- Meet the Chamber Executive Committee
- Get more acquainted with the role the Chamber has in the local business community
- Have the opportunity to ask questions
- Learn about upcoming events and various committees to join (members say this is the best way to network!)
We are thrilled to have you as a Hopkinton Chamber of Commerce Member!
Before the Event, we invite you to login using the login information you used to join the Chamber and complete your set up to be listed on the Chamber Member Directory page. It will take about 5 minutes! Directions here.
•. Greetings and Introductions: 4:30pm
Some ice breakers for you:
• What unique product or service do you provide?
• What brought you to Hopkinton?
• Do you have any questions about doing business in Hopkinton?
• How can the Chamber help you succeed?
• Question & Answer Period
• Ending: 5:30pm
We’re eager to meet you! Please reach out with any questions!
Sincerely, Your Event & Membership Chairs
Brooks Farrar: Events
Scott Richardson: Membership
Zoom information provided upon RSVP/Registering for this event